June 2nd, 2018
MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT in your home, neighborhood and city!
Join Carolina Panther Thomas Davis, Urban Impact, and men of Charlotte for an encouraging day of worship, prayer, dynamic breakout sessions, and powerful messages.
ManUp encourages men to become stronger leaders in their homes and challenges them to address the needs of fatherless youth. It is a dynamic day of worship, fellowship, coaching, breakout sessions, inspiring messages, and great food.
Forest Hill Church
7224 Park Road, Charlotte NC 28210
Recommended for ages 15+.
Date Night - Benefiting Journey's MOPS
June 8th, 2018
Journey's MOPS is offering childcare to give parents a few hours to themselves. You can drop your children off anytime after 6:30pm and pick them up by 10pm. Snacks and a fun time will be provided for your children.
We are asking for a donation of $10 per child. Anything above and beyond would be greatly appreciated, and can be added to your payment via the Add On's.
NOTE: Please register each child, as well as a Parent to be contacted if needed.
Camp KidJam 2018
June 12th - June 15th, 2018
We will be returning to Lander University for Camp KidJam on June 12th-15th. If you have a second through 5th grader this camp is for your child!! Camp KidJam has been a favorite summer experience for our children for years with three major components.
Music, fun, games, praise & worship, skits and teachings all from the main stage in a room filled with hundreds of children and small group leaders.
After the Jam Sessions the kids break into their small groups and dig a little deeper with their small group leader from our church.
What’s a camp without outdoor games, late night fun and good old team
competition? Get your game on, because we are going to play hard and laugh
This year's theme is Live Loud based on the parables that Jesus told. Jesus believed in the power of stories, using them to teach important life principles. By studying his parables, we can learn how to live a meaningful life and love others in a big way. He said, "everyone who hears my words and puts them into practice is like a wise man." Join us this summer as we dive into what he said and discover the truths behind the stories he shared. It's time to Live Loud and let others see Jesus in us!
Want to know what it will be like? Check out this video
If you have any additional questions, please contact Heather Kendall email@example.com or Leslie Goggin firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer at Symphony in the Park
June 23rd, 2018
Be a part of humbly pointing everyone to absolute hope by Volunteering with us at Symphony in the Park!
Every year, we partner with the Town of Cornelius to sponsor and put on Symphony in the Park. We create an area called KidZone, filled with huge inflatables, face painting, prizes and MORE just for kids.
We have lots of opportunities for you to Volunteer, so find the position and the shift that works best for you and register your spot. You can even register your entire family to volunteer, as long as there is an adult for every kid 6th grade and below.
If you would like to serve in each shift, just register once for each position.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE, Be sure to CHECK-IN at the Volunteer Central tent to get your station assignment.
- We will MEET AT THE PARK AT 5pm. We will be unloading the truck and setting up the event. Please arrive promptly at 5pm. We must have everything in place by 5:30pm.
Inflatables - Shift 1
- You will serve from 5:45-7pm. You will be monitoring inflatable games, helping kids on/off rides, and helping everyone have a great time.
Face Painting - Shift 1
- You will be serving from 5:45-7pm. You will be painting children's faces & having an AWESOME time!
Prize Tent - Shift 1
- You will be serving from 5:45-7pm. You will be handing out prizes to kids and giving them stamps on their hands.
Inflatables - Shift 2
- You will serve from 6:45-8pm. You will be monitoring inflatable games, helping kids on/off rides, and helping everyone have a great time.
Face Painting - Shift 2
- You will be serving from 6:45-8pm. You will be painting children's faces & having an AWESOME time!
Prize Tent - Shift 2
- You will be serving from 6:45-8pm. You will be handing out prizes to kids and giving them stamps on their hands.
Tear Down Team
- You will be serving from the end of the event until we're done back at the church. We will STAY AFTER the event to help load the truck AND come back to the church to unload the truck. More hands will make this work quick and easy.
MFUGE Summer Camp 2018!
June 25th - June 29th, 2018
This summer, The Path will be attending MFUGE Summer Camp June 25-29, 2018, in Charleston, SC! We will be participating in mission projects, group bible studies, large group worship sessions, and a ton more!
Below is a video of just a few things to expect at MFuge this year!
There are three pricing tiers for this event based on date (per participant):
- Early-bird pricing of $325/participant due in-full by December 31, 2017 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- Late early-bird pricing of $375/participant; $100 non-refundable deposit due by January 21, 2018, with the balance of $275 due in-full by February 28, 2018
- Standard pricing of $400/participant; $100 non-refundable deposit due by January 21, 2018, with the balance of $300 due in-full by June 8, 2018
I will be adding updates and information as they become available, but please feel free to reach out to Chelsea email@example.com with any questions you may have.